Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gone (crazy) shopping in San Francisco

Wow, I am like a month late posting this! sorry!!! been caught up with tons of things that's why.. Anyways, I went last March to SF with some of my co-workers for merely two reasons:
1. to see the sights: which is really amazing! even though I only used my phone to take pics I was so surprised to see how the pics still turned out good!

2. SHOPPING!!!! The whole chronicles of me gone crazy shopping is here and here.. yeah it's a two-part experience!!! But I would just give you guys the summary... Here's some stuff I got:

got me a new TechnoMarine!!! and this by far is the fastest way I purchased something! No questions, not even thinking twice.. I bought a watch in less than 15 minutes! hahaha

My to-die-for first Juicy Couture flats!!!!

Oh well, just remembering the experience, makes me all hyped-up again... I really went and shop a lot.. And I enjoyed San Francisco, err, should I say I LOVE San Francisco! I really wished that when we got here, we should have settled in a city lke SF or LA that way, it feels more like Manila, not like here in Stockton where the closest brand name you can have would be Hollister or Old Navy! duh?!? : )

I will be starting my third job this 8th of April.. Yes, THIRD!!! It will be slow on my second job at the arena since the Hockey Season is over, so now that summer's on its way, it will be Baseball, so I git a job in there too.. Same thing, as always.. counting money...

0 comments: