Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, March 2, 2009

missing

I still need to wait a few more months before I can see my relatives and friends in Manila. Its not easy being too far away from them. There were times that I wish I can fly that very moment to be with them. I also missed some occasions and family celebrations, but during those times, I made it a point that I send them online greeting cards . I just need to choose a design suited for the celebration, add up a few personal wordings and send it to them online. In an instant (yes, i dont have to wait for days) , they will receive my greeting card already. This is what I am thankful for everyday, technology is here to ease my boredom. Sometimes, I don't even wait for occasions, I just send them one whenever I feel like giving them . I already suggested this to my mom, she's still sending those old fashioned cards which takes days to arrive at the recipient. Later I will teacher her how to do it here at the laptop.

0 comments: