Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who wants a new necklace?



Isnt this a lovely pair? I am looking for some gifts for my two officemates who will retire by mid March , and I want something really beautiful at an affordable price. I am so lucky to stumble upon Holsted Jewelers, they are known for making designer costume jewelry over the years. So you might think that this pair is expensive? Considering the design and quality of this earrings and necklace, its a steal for its price. I hope that my officemates will appreciate this gift, well who wouldn't? Every girl should have pieces like these. By the way, the site offers sale on some of their items upto 70% off, and aside from jewelries, they also have really fab accessories such as bags. Go and check their site, i am definite that you will like something from them too. HAppy Shopping!

0 comments: