Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, February 5, 2009

the little miss shopaholic


Dont you just love her outfit? And her shirt.. look at that! Dominique is one big baby, its too obvious from her pictures and even when I saw her at the webcam. I just hope she won't get fat when she grows up, im afraid she might get unhealthy if that happens. Of course, she cant take Solo Slim yet, maybe me or my sister can try that and see its results hahaha. And speaking of that, I lost 5 lbs since the last time I weighed in, clap clap clap. I should continue and stick with my diet, and yes, I am into jogging every weekend too.

need to go now, more of the princess soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out a new book that will help you identify what your triggers are and techniques to end them. It's at http://www.ShotgunShoppingbook.com. It's a fun story where you learn to get clear on what it is that is going on even though the title is a little strange.