Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Coins

One of my officemates at the bank is retiring and im thinking of what to give her during her retirement party. It need not to be really expensive , Im looking for something that she will truly appreciate and remember. I searched online and what caught my attention are these rare silver coins from Monaco. I immediately contact the coin dealer to get more information about the products. I still can't decide if i'll get silver or gold coins, as both really looks classic. If I'll get additional discount, then i might get two. Who knows i might also start collecting coins from now on, just like my dad.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out the latest book with stories that are hilarious and yet give you real techniques to use to get what you want. Shotgun Shopping - How to Materialize Anything You Want Through the Metaphor of Shopping.