Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Flowers for Her

Just last October , my dear friend from work got married with her long time boyfriend and I was able to attend their simple, and very intimate wedding. I love all the details of it's simplicity , most especially the flowers. I really like it since its in white , so I asked the wedding coordinator what kind of flowers it is. And she said that it is ranunculus . It actually comes in colors such as pink, orange, hot pink, purple , and yellow. And since I really love the flowers, I ordered some online at Fiftyflowers , and im giving it to my mom and my aunt for the holidays. Everything went smoothly with my ordering instructions and im just waiting for its delivery on the 24th. If you are in need of flowers for any occasion, try out this site, and see the wide selection that they offer in great prices.

0 comments: