Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Wishlist

Am I too early?? I can totally feel the Christmas air already since its starting to get chilly in here.. Since I've started earning my own money my wishlist then turns into goals..

My Top Two:
Butterfly Lovers Poster Pictures, Images and Photos
Butterfly Lovers DVD... already pre-ordered!!! I'll just be here patiently waiting...
flip video mino Pictures, Images and Photos
Flip.. this video camera is just amazing its small and lightweight.. I've been thinking since last Thanksgiving.. but I'm not gonna use it anywhere that's why I'm still not sure..

I also wanted the new Canon digital camera for one reason..TOUCHSCREEN!! but I just got a new one last July..
I wanted a new laptop.. that way I don't have to share with my mom since sometimes we try to beat each other on who's gonna use it first... haha

Hmmm.. I think that's just it... and as of right now I only got the first one... So we'll see...

0 comments: