Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Late Birthday Post

I'm BACK!! It's been a while since I did my own post.. (yup i wanna thank my sis for maintaining my site for almost a month now!! hehe) So sorry since I've been really busy having two jobs,then I got sick last week or probably just stressed out.. I do have a lot of catching up to do.. So let me just share this before I forget:

i super *heart* this!!!

Yup, it was my birthday last November 18 and I got this super cute Hello Kitty balloon!! It was actually taller than me huh?!? So what else did I got for my birthday??

- birthday card
-a Macy's gift card!!! (exactly what i want!)
- 2 packs of my favorite cookies
- a really cute small stuff toy that says: JUST FOCUS ON ME! on its shirt,, haha.. they said that's totally me..
- and i got a couple of new Wu Chun pics from my boss!!! haha.. still encouraging me with my craziness..
- a Hello Kitty marshmallow candy
All in all it was a good day, its so far from how I spent it when I was back home but I am thankful having to work these guys whom I consider my second family as they make it easier for me on holidays and my birthday..

I'll update you guys next time... As to what I've been doing lately... haha...

0 comments: