Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Busy Me

I wonder if i can still proceed with some of my plans before the year ends. I am thankful with my job, and my second job, but still, sometimes I wish that I have sometime to rest. I would really want to save a lot this year, that's the reason why I grabbed this second job. But aside from that, i also plan to enroll myself at Capella University and get myself an online university degree . It is a g leading online university with well qualified employees and staff. They offer courses and programs in the fields of business,, public health, information technology etc. I haven't decided yet on my course, but I feel really excited enrolling soon. It is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission so I am guaranteed I am getting the best with my money.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments: