Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vain Me..

I recently tried a new skin care product for my face.. I've been using Proactiv for about 2 years now but then lately it seems like its not working for me since I've been having bad breakouts on my forehead.. So I decided to try on a new product I found at Bath and Body Works. Its Acnescription from Particia Wexler. I bought the starter kit and been using it for probably just two weeks now..
I really can't tell yet if it worked for me I just don't like putting too much product on my face since it tends to look oily at times.. So now I've been browsing online and I wanted to try some Clinique Skin care produts this time.. Might go to the mall and buy some products.. I've always had problems with my skin and I'm thinking that since I've been working two jobs and lately been going home really late that's why my face is breaking out..

1 comments:

megha said...

well this is good skin care product


Baby Phat Boots