Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Come On Sis!

As I have left a message on my sis' blog... Yes anytime soon she's gonna have the baby!!!! Actually it was weird since I was chatting with her online yesterday and then next thing I knew it was Gelo who left a message: Ca, manganganak na yata ate mo, dalhin na namin sa UST!!! I was like.. What the??? I was just chatting with her!!!hahaha...

I'm so sorry since I don't know a single thing about giving birth or babies and not really familiar with the terms but it turns out, its not time yet... But she was already admitted to the hospital, and I bet its the whole family together in there with Joaquin of course!!! haha

Here's a latest text from my sis (today, around 8am manila time) i asked for any latest news and this is her reply:

Ito buntis pa din.. Haha..Pero dumadalas na sakit. Pa grand entrance ang batang to!!

oh and the funny thing is, she surely miss her laptop since she's gonna ask gelo to bring it over to the hospital.. anu ba yan, kala ko in pain kapag in labor?!? hahaha

well, i do hope for a really safe and easy delivery for her!!! go.. go.. go.. and i'll keep u guys up to date!

wait.. another update: as of 8:12

3 to 4 cm na ko. Lipat na ko delivery in a while..

Come on sis... Just push it! hehe

3 comments:

Jody said...

Hello Ricca! Thanks for the update on Peachy! We look forward to see the new baby girl!

complicated girl said...

Congratulations to your family and your sister!

JenR said...

tuwa naman ako sa txt exchange nyo ng sister mo,maglalabor na lng taray pa rin,hehe