Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, September 27, 2008

TV Addict

I grabbed this from my sis! While waiting for a clip to upload in youtube, palipas oras muna..

1. what are your favorite TV programs? how long have you been watching them?

-Reality shows like: Big Brother, Amazing Race and Survivorbeen watching them since I got here.. Gossip Girl (of course!), Supernatural and the Taiwanese drama: Hot Shot, I watch it online.. : )

2. what’s your favorite snack while watching tv?

- chocolate wafer, ice cream.. if I'm on a healthy mood I eat Kiwi...

3. who’s your tv crush ? WU CHUN!!! (still!) hahaha

4. where’s your favorite place to watch tv?

- my room.. but if I am in Manila probably on our living room

5. name a tv show you wish would go off the air.

- hmmm.. Wrestling!

6. name a tv show that is no longer on the air, but you really wish they would bring back.

- I survived a Japanese Game Show!!! it only ran a couple of episodes but it was so funny!!

7. have you ever purchased any tv program collectables? ie…posters?

- Yes.. my HOT SHOT PHOTOBOOK!! in-order ko pa online yun!! adik!!

0 comments: