Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, September 21, 2008

No weekend-weekend

Sunday.. 8:40 pm.. So I have 3 hours and 20 minutes left of my weekend.. It was pretty tiring having to work seven days straight.. I worked at the bank Monday to Friday, and since the circus is in town, I worked Thursday till today at the arena.. The first two days I had to go directly from the bank.. Good thing my work at the arena is only part-time which is about 3-4 hours and all I need to do is count money.!! No shopping for me this week..

So what am I gonna do with the remaining part of my weekend??

- I'm watching episode 9 of Hot Shot at youtube..
- At the same time watching the Emmy's
- eating cotton candy I got for free at the circus!!! ( buti na lang inantay kong matapos kundi nagbayad pa ko ng $ 12 for a cotton candy with a paper hat!! haha!)
- here blogging about my week!

0 comments: