Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day Three... Clean up

Late post... Since I did my super clean up day last Monday... wow the highlight of my three-day weekend.. Took me 6 hours to clean just HALF of my room!! I had to assemble the cable box for my TV, which I did all by myself.... Ahem... : ) then I spent most of the time assembling the shoe organizer I bought at Target.. akala ko kc madali lang i-assemble yun pla as in from scratch gagawin mo!! I am so proud of myself when after probably two hours eh natapos ko din, khit hndi perfect, eto sya:

Each and every cube I have to assemble from scratch! Bwiset! Sana yun assembled na shoe organizer na ang binili ko! It was supposed to be for 15 pairs but since pagod na ko, I only made up until 12... : ) This is only for my work shoes and since I still had a couple pairs left I decided to give it to my mom since I ran out of my space... My other pairs are still in the closet which I never got the chance to clean yet...

I realized I had so many stuff.... You'll be surprised on how much make-up I have and other "vanity" products... hehe.. I'll post it next time..

1 comments:

JenR said...

ricca we have the same shoe storage=)got them last year fr Costco then just a month ago i bought another set(size is bigger) for my bags..

pro nasa box parin kc hirap mag pukpok(hehe) will post pic too..

keep posting about ur organizing days kc namomotivate din ako magayos ng kwarto..haha..take care