Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, September 7, 2008

BE Addict

As I was cleaning my stuff last week.. I've come to realize one thing: I AM SO VAIN!!! : ) I have so many stuff for my face, my hair, my body.. And most of them I really don't use that often... And of course the first place goes to my make-up.. I AM A CERTIFIED BARE MINERALS ADDICT!
I have to say that the ones here on the pictures were the ones I bought and haven't used. I still have my usual kit of Bisque, Medium Foundation, Mineral Veil and a blush on my everyday kit, plus 2 brushes and a Buxom... Yun ang everyday kit ko! hehehe.. I'm planning to maybe selling some of the stuff, I have a few MAC items and Clinique too from a co-worker. Ang dami ko ng make-up, nakakalibre pa ko! : ) The ones on the pic has never been opened, my so-called "reserves".. Oh, here's some of my other kikay stuff:
my hair products depending on the style I want for that day.. : )

I've been using Proactiv for about two years now, and it really did cleared uo my skin although I still have occassional breakouts.. But I love this product.. So yeah, am I Vain or what?!?

2 comments:

complicated girl said...

hey! wow! that's a lot of cosmetics there. I can relate, the part where we just forget that it existed after a few days from buying them..hahahaha...

LorWyn said...

Hi Rica! I also love proactive especially their repairing lotion and refining mask although breakouts really do pop up once in a while. Hehe