Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Hot Shot Photobook

I am so happy!!!!! I know 8-8-08 was a lucky day, since I received my shipment that day! Yup, this is my latest craziness.. Its a photo book of Wu Chun and Jerry Yan's newest drama series, HOT SHOT! Grabe talaga ko sa ka-praningan lately.. : ) I purchased it online at YesAsia, medyo pricey pero I think its worth it! Aba naman, seeing Jerry's super smile and Wu Chun's tattoos!! haha.. Actually that was one of the reasons why I bought it, and luckily kahit medyo malabo Chun's tats on his lower leg was a bit shown.. Woohoo!!!

Didn't even now it arrived not until I heard my mom opening a box in front of the webcam, akala nya kc e isa na nman sa mga online purchase ni ate! then when she opened it, I heard her say, Ay, hindi sayo to, kay Ricca to kc Chinese yn salita sa libro! hahahaha.. I immediately ran from my room to grab it! Hay di ko alam kung maiinis ako nun or what, I was totally grabbed the chance to "open" it! Wala tuloy yun excitement! hahaha.. And yes the captions are in Chinese, so yup, di ko sya naiintindihan pero ok lang, I just looked at the picture.. Here's some of the pics:


so, the series' really HOT in every sense of the word!! I hope that when they showed it in Manila, it will be a big hit as well... been watching it online... really fun and good, never a dull moment, dami kasing gwapo sa cast!!! hahaha.. more pics @ my multiply.. soon....

1 comments:

complicated girl said...

hey! yeah! he is super super super hottie, cutey, yummy!!

enjoy the photobook...u kinda remind me of my older sister during the Meteor Garden high.

tc!