Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

online university

I am really thinking of getting a new course for additional knowledge, something in line with banking or business since I am a graduate of Accountancy. However, with my schedule now, and having 2 jobs , I find it close to impossible to enroll myself in another course. But lo and behold, I saw a Capella University , and they offer online university degree for busy people like me. I will be taking the courses through the internet and that would save me time since I can get into my studies at home after work. Capella University has a trusted , and tested program for online schooling and I can't wait to get in touch with them by tomorrow. I hope I can get into a new course by next month.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments: