Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I missed out on Life..

I got this from my boss yesterday, they were laughing because I looked like a kid daw, so happy with all smiles when I received it:

Well, its just a piggy bank! A small one and we call him Chunnie the Piggy.. : ) (although its not really a piggy!) So they were wondering why I was so happy like a kid.. Well, I guess its because I never had a piggy bank before! not that I can remember, and then everyone started laughing.. Hay, super slow talaga ngayon sa bank, that we end up just chatting almost for half an hour with small interruptions kapag may phone call.. And then of course, because of this I had a random thought.

What other things didn't I get to experience? Or never had when I was a kid way back in Manila??

1. School Bus- never akong nag school bus kasi malapit lang kami sa school.
2. Camping - hanggang retreat lang ako.. wala yatang camping activities sa scholl namen e..
3. Girl Scouts - nope! not a member.. siguro kung nag GS ako, naka experience sana ko ng camping.
4. Prom Night - super loser no? never got the chance to go to a Prom..
5. Sports Fest- never! i never excelled on any sport!
6. Riding a bike- nope! never learned this either..
7. Swim - di din ako marunong..
8. Rollerblades - i remember nauso yan when I was younger, ako pa.. ang taong lampa at walang balanse! cympre di din ako natuto! haha
9. Jumping Rope - do i need to explain further??
10. Raincoat and boots - never had those! kapag baha kc nka tsinelas ako pagpasok.. or di na lang ako papasok! hahaha..

I think I can go on and on with my list.. but this were the first 10 that I thought of while at work..
This made me realize on how "sheltered" (as how my co-workers described it) my life was.. so now, I'm starting to challenge myself and try things that I never experienced before.. And that's the reason why every small thing that they give me, I always feel so happy as a kid!

0 comments: