Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Be Beautiful

One of my officemates at the bank who influenced me with Bare Escentuals is currently enrolled in one of the top beauty schools in the country. She only told me about this when she needs a model for an exam and she is asking me to help her out. I eagerly said yes when she told me that she needs to color and treat my hair. I got even more excited because she told me that the school uses high - end products during their exams. I think she is planning to get into cosmetology next time, with focus on facial make- up , also at Regency Beauty Institute. Now I am also thinking of enrolling myself there after hearing her great feedbacks on this beauty institute. I just wish I have the time for now as I am so swamped with work.

0 comments: