Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wu Chun in Manila

wU chUn
Thanks to my new blog friend Liezlmarie for the comment she left.. That left me browsing through each and every Wu Chun site that I can find.. Since I posted before that my latest addiction is Wu Chun, thank goodness she told me about it..

"he's actually going here in Pinas this july.. he confirmed it in his blog just recently!" - Huwattttt?? I'll be damn crazy hearing about this... And guess what?? IT'S TRUE!!! I stumbled upon Fahrenheit's Official Site (Chun's a member of that boy band, for those that are not familiar), and on the Schedule it reads:

【Wu Chun】Philippines for『Romantic Princess』 promotion
Date: 2008.07.12 - 2008.07.14

And then I found this blog in which everything was confirmed... Call me crazy, but hey he's definitely hot!! and the good thing is he speaks ENGLISH so it won't be that hard for interviews.. And with him and Jerry Yan teaming up for a new Taiwanese drama... It's something worth the wait...

Hay, just send me back home where I can watch all these dramas and get crazy with hot Asian guys!!! hahahaha... Please.. please if anybody's planning to go and see him, please let me know!!!

** so yeah, this is ME, this is me being ridiculously insane, imagine if I'm there in Manila?? i'll be in line, bumping and pushing people just to see Chun.. (probably!)**

1 comments:

leizlmarie said...

tnx for that special mention of my name! hahaha.. anyway, he did not wrote it in his wretch blog, instead, he posted it in fahrenciti i guess.. fahrenciti.com is the official website of fahrenheit which was launched just recently where for the first time, wu chun was seen crying on stage uncontrollably along with other fahrenheit members.. hehe.. (he just remembered his family and his deceased mom)

btw, i have read the original post last week and can't trace back the link for now.. i was looking for it now to give you the url but i can't really find it.. where the hell i landed before! lol! i was just clicking links in the fahrenciti site and landed on that blog entry, sorry can't trace it back.. all i can remember from there was he actually tried to say some tagalog words, that is, "oo, an bi to na a ko!!" which supposedly mean "oo ANDITO na ako!!" lol! guess he's really so excited confirming his Pinas visit and can't help trying to say some tagalog words because since hana kimi days, he already know that his show here in pinas is a big hit, and that time he's trying to woo his company to allow him to visit his fans here but for i guess three times of convincing, he always failed but now, he's just so happy that in the end, finally he'll be able to go here in the Philippines after several times of convincing his talent company..

ive said too much.. hahaha..

leizlmarie