Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, June 29, 2008

series of unfortunate events..

Last week was pretty tough week at work, since were shorthanded everyone has to step up and help. Aside from doing my job, I'm helping out our Exchange Department where I worked for a little over a year. And I set up a teller station since were down to only 5 tellers, far from our usual 12 frontline tellers.. But of course just my luck, things are not working out for me..

- the computer on one of the teller stations won't start up AT ALL! and people were asking me to print the screen and I was like, it won't even get to the desktop page! so how in the world am I gonna print it?!? duh!

- moved to another unused station.. thank goodness I was able to log in, but when I opened the program for the teller desktop.. guess what?? NOT COMING UP! there was an error and I'm not able to log in.. ok so now on this one, I can print the screen! oh and we have this whole procedure to got through if we computers that's not working. and this does not guarantee that someone will be there immediately to fix it..

- after the third attempt at long last, I was able to set up my teller station and log-in.. just when I thought its going smooth.. The validation machine is not working!! Everything has to be done twice! what a waste!!!!

- and lastly as I was typing some GL tickets all the upper keys on the typewriter was not working!

Hay, what a day! Friday was really a bad day for me.. Thank goodness I don't have work on my second job because I was just so ready to scream my heart out!! ( i don't know is it me? or i think i'm just PMSing?? haha)

Here's to hoping that this week will be better, although I know I have to work the teller line again.. All I want are working computers.. Is it too much to ask? : )

0 comments: