Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, April 4, 2008

To-do List

Tomorrow I will (or plan to) do the following:

- get up a bit early, play my Tae-Bo dvd and maybe try to do a little bit of exercise.. need to lose a couple of inches on my waist and shrink my "monay" face. (nakaka -mukha ko na daw kasi ang nanay ko!)

- finish shopping... not for me! i was assigned to shop for my co-workes baby shower and I am soooooo enjoying doing it!

-movie marathon.... borrowed Bobby from a friend, got two dvds from the bookstore: Shutter.. yes that scary Asian flick from about 3 yrs ago.. so happy to found one at Barnes and Noble.. An indie film called Dreamer which I don't even know in the first place why I bought.

- start spring cleaning... my mom already put out all my stuff so.. eto nkakalat lahat ngayon sa kwarto ko..

- my BE brushes needs to be cleaned... badly!!!

HAPPY WEEKEND GUYS!!!


0 comments: