Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, March 17, 2008

Get Juicy..

I went to my eye doctor today and decided to get my prescription for sunglasses. Gosh, I really don't want to spend on anything pricey since I am really saving for my trip. I just wanted to get sunglasses this time, since I'll probably travel a lot and besides my glasses are still good. I as torn between two styles that I wanted.. But the poor me, had to choose the cheaper one.. Budget issues!!! hahaha..


what I wanted

This was my first choice, its Juicy Couture Glam, this was is really pricey!! With the lenses and everything, this would cost me almost $ 380.00 and that's together with the 30 % discount.. Hay, I really, really wanted this one AT FIRST, that the lady already started doing the invoice.. Then I changed my minded and instead opted for this one:

what I chose

I have to admit that this is not my top choice, but then I have to choose something that will fit my budget! (See, I'm learning to choose wisely) And I hate it! This is almost $ 100.00 cheaper, and a hundred dollars is a hundred dollars... Ugh! Well, this is also Juicy Couture Apple model, although it is kinda cute since it was "embellished" on the sides..

I really hoped that I would be fine choosing this one.. Hahahah.. I just cannot believe on how it seems that I can't even choose what I wanted! Hay, buhay!!!

0 comments: