Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Black Saturday

Although malls are open today (and even yesterday!) I've decided to just stay home and for at least one day reflect for the Holy Week. My mom's family had received a tragic news Thursday and Good Friday has been a tough day for them. I know its hard for my mom to hear the news that her sister passed away, especially because we are worlds apart from them. My thoughts and prayers go out for my mom's family.. for my mom.. and for all her relatives..

I really didn't have anything to do today.. But then I just turned on the TV and guess what's on?? THE TEN COMMANDMENTS... Just like the old times, we used to watch this or Jesus of Nazareth or King of Kings during holy week when we were kids. And I believe that my cousin, still does this and would invite everyone to join him.. Movie Marathon!!

Hay, so I guess this is as close as I can get to observing Black Saturday. Might as well watch it.

" Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for You are close beside me. Your rod and Your staff protect and comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

0 comments: