Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, February 1, 2008

Rugby Games

Living here in America would make you familiar in their culture, their daily life, and most especially their hobby. I grew up in a country where basketball has been the number one sport, so I magine my surprise when people here are so hoked with Rugby games. I am hearing it in the news and even with my officemates. So one time, I made myself familiar and decided to watch a rugby news. I catched upon the 6 Nations Rugby that includes England, France, ireland, Scotland , Wales and Italy. I got myself a little familiar after the news, but my knowlege wasn't enough, so I decided to check on www.rbs6nations.com for some more information. And I was so glad to find a lot from that site. From game schedules, player information, memorabilias, an online store, magazine, and even meeting fellow fans! Wow! It's complete! I think I am getting hooked into rugby games. I also asked my dad to watch the games with me on tv, because at most times, it is more fun to watch sports when someone is with you, and with that, daddy can further explain things to me. Here's to more fun with rugby games!

0 comments: