Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Not in a Blogging Mode

A lot has been going through my mind right now that I wanted to blog about. I wanted to blog about how I already got my flight reserved for May; how my college friend posted pictures taken almost four years ago that surely bring back memories; that this nasty weather has kept me locked up at home for the weekend; there's this new site I discovered called crunchyroll kinda like youtube but in here I was able to watch pinoy movies like: A Love Story and One More Chance; my fave Kmovies: My Girl And I and The Perfect Couple starring Lee Dong Wook (this one's funny!); and the one where I've been searching places to watch: Magic Kitchen starring Jerry Yan!!! Woohoo.. At long last, I've seen it. Crunchyroll has more Asian videos and movies and some that were already pulled out in youtube or not in there, you'll see in crunchyroll.

In a windy, rainy, boring weekend I still have stuff to blog about. But then I'm just not in a blogging mode.. So yeah maybe next time or in a few minutes.. I just have to get into the mood..

0 comments: