Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, January 14, 2008

WTF

Aahhhh!! I just wanted to scream!! When my dad came to pick me up at work, he told me to seat on the back of the car. Walking towards the car I didn't know why but when I actually saw it.. WTF! Basag ang salamin sa harap ng kotse namin!! My dad drove it all the way, it was weird kasi hindi pa nag-carsh yun buong salamin, parang may malaking lamat lang sya, although may part na may butas na.. Gosh, I don't know what to say. He said it happened just around the corner from our apartment but he wasn't sure if somebody threw something since he really didn't see anyone. He was telling me how there are times na pumuputok daw minsan yun salamin, I thought kapag sobrang init lang yun which is totally not the case , but I really don't know. Even though I am pretty upset seeing it, I'm just thankful that he was safe, buti na nga lang hndi malakas yn impact. Kung may bumato man, buti na lang at hindi yun side ng daddy ko. Good thing na hindi pumasok yun bubog sa loob ng car, tinanggal na lang nya yn mga bubog nun pagsundo nya sa kin. The whole window on the passenger side was just completely shattered. I am just so mad right now! I have learned how to not react on stuff that happens around here, manhid na nga ko e. This is not the first time that this happened to us, the first was just the small window on the back seat. I hate it.. I hate it.. I hate it.. Were not exactly living in a high class neighborhood around here, I mean I batang tundo na nga ko pero I feel much safer there than in here. I just totally hate it! I don't think this is worth it.. I really don't think so.

angry

1 comments:

Dorxie said...

oh my.. so somebody tried to break in? argh...