Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Worst Dressed 2007

AHHHH!! I am so angry right now! Apparently Mr. Blackwell, a well known fashion critic since the 1960's has released his 48th Annual Worst-Dressed List.. What makes me upset? It was because VICTORIA BECKHAM ranked FIRST!! You have got to be kidding me! I was teased by my co-workers the whole day because they know how much I adore Posh. She came in here and totally introduced a very fashionable hairstyle, that never happened since the Jennifer Aniston's hairstyle at Friends. I really just don't get it! It REALLY PUT me in a bad mood. i was joking with my friends that this will lead me to a major depression! Yes, not every outfit she wore will be the best, but for here to out of nowhere be on top of the list?! Well I still love Beckham! Just click on the link to read what he has to say regarding Posh's fashion and the other nine thet made the list.

0 comments: