Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thoughts on a Boring Sunday Morning

bored

Every Monday, I can't wait for the week to be over. But when weekend comes around I find myself thinking, what do I even look forward to? For whatever reason, I am irritated lately at work, I don't even want to think that it might mean that I am not happy in my job anymore. I never really liked it but the benefits and the pay and of course SOME of the people I work with, keeps my sanity intact. Weekends of course only means one thing: SHOPPING! but since I started saving for my trip in May, I just can't afford to shop a lot. And my philosophy when it comes to this is " If I can't shop a lot, I'd rather strap myself at home and not shop at all because buying just one item is such a waste of time, gas, and effort!" So if I won't be bringing home at least two shopping bags, I just won't go out at all.

So with shopping already X'd out of my list, what's left for me to do? Let's see... ummm.. ahhh.. hmmm.. thinking.. still thinking... ok I got it! NOTHING! there's nothing to do. Well except the usual I can clean my room, go over my mails, shred stuff I don't need, clean my make-up brushes.. Do I really want to do that? Then of course there's TV, my one and only best friend out here, but then on Sunday Mornings this is what's on: sports, sports, more sports.. presidential debates (not interested at all), home TV shopping (not gonna help me at all!) so then again: NOTHING. We do have cable TV and TFC, but its on another TV and not mine.

I wonder, how am I gonna spend this day. I already did spend my Saturday sleeping so I'll probably do something else. I'll check on my movies, I'll probably just watch one or two of them for the Nth time!


BoReD

0 comments: