Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Soundtrip

It's 2:37 pm, Sunday.. I'm bored, there's really nothing to do. All TV programs are either sports, (of course NFL playoffs) or home tv shopping (which I totally don't need!) and then while switching channels I found a movie, great and I didn't like this one. I think the title's Pleasantville. For whatever reason this song got into my mind and began searching for it on the internet. I've been bit by 80's bug lately and started downloading songs. I was telling my sis' the other day how I cannot believe my friends at work haven't heard of FRA LIPPO LIPPI.. As I told my sis: Do I need more evidence as to how lame it is over here?! Hahaha..

I grew up listening to those since I have to older sisters and that later on I really loved their music. The very next day I had my officemates listened to it, and still they really don't know them. Then I got this song stuck in my had: Let me in.... but I don't know the next lines, and I can't seem to find just using google. I started searching at LimeWire, and when I saw the song artist: Mike Francis, yeap that's it!! Let Me in by Mike Francis!! Woohoo!! I've been downloading songs right now that I used to listened to when I was in Manila, and those that I also always sing at karaokes! haha.. Here's my download list:

Let Me In- Mike Francis
Im Missing You- Case
All my Love- Innervoices
Always Something there to Remind Me - i like this song, i always sing it in our videoke.. hehe

Thank god for google and limewire.. Cause I hate the feeling of having a song stuck in my head, and I can't remember it's title or even parts of it..

Hmmm.. Ano pa kayang maganda??

0 comments: