Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, January 7, 2008

Past and Present

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
- I went to the dentist and had 10 fillings done all at once! Brutal!!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I really don't have one

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- yup c Ate Lyn, we have a new boy

4. Did anyone close to you die?
- one of my dearest, closest and trusted friend in college

5. What countries did you visit?
- came back to Philippines

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
- patience..

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- being promoted at work

8. What was your biggest failure?
-hmm.. i don't know

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- i'm thankful I was healthy

10. What was the best thing you bought?
- my iPhone and my TechnoMarine

11. Where did most of your money go?
- Joaquin?? hehe.. shopping and sa pinas

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- my trip to Manila last April

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier!
b) thinner or fatter? same probably
c) richer or poorer? im poorer right now!! hehe

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
- spent more time with my friends and family in manila, but then I was just there for 2 weeks

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
- shopping?! yeah right

16. What was the best book you read?
- That Extra Half an Inch by Victoria Beckham! It's my beauty bible

17. What did you want and get?
- everything I want I work my hardest to get!

18. What did you want and not get?
- HK trip..

19. What kept you sane?
- who told you I'm sane?!

20. Who did you miss?
- i miss myself, my family.. i just miss Manila


Thanks MM for the tag! This is fun! So feel free to grab it!

0 comments: