Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Online Store

Since I am addicted to shopping for just about everything, my sister and I are planning to set up our own online store. This way, we will be earning a little more for our own shopping or for our own budget concerns. We are starting from scratch since this would be the first time we are venturing into this. We are still in the researching stage on the technical side of the online store. A friend of mine tole me that it is best to have the latest in ecommerce software. Our site would be easier to access having this, so the customers won't have a hard time placing and processing their orders. I searched for it and I was able to see Ashop. They currently a 10 day free trial fo this software, and I am keen on getting that. After the trial, we might purchase it for our online store. It is web based and no installation is required so imagine how easy could that be. We can also customise our website according to our theme and I find that really exciting. We don't have yet a specific theme and over all look of the site, and I would still need to discuss that with my sister. Ashop's customer service and technical team is available 24/7 so if problem arises, it is so easy for me to get in tougch with them. Do wish us luck in our newest business. I do hope we will have great sales and earn a lot from this newest baby of ours.

0 comments: