Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Sis' solution to my Problem..

**** Me and Joaquin, stolen shot yan I swear!****
Remember how on my last couple of posts I've been whining so much about how I am losing my money when I am supposed to be saving it for my vacation next year?? And then I've come up with simple solutions which I am hoping will work. Actually tomorrow, I'll be putting the rest of my cards on my safe deposit box, let it locked up in there for the weekend! Hey, I might go crazy again since last minute Christmas shopping tends to be a little exciting..

And then my other idea is to stop shopping for my nephew Joaquin, my ate Peachy's cute little boy and so now I am thinking: She figured out a solution to my problem or probably just worried that I'll cut back on goodies for Waki!! hehe.. Of course I won't do that, I already told her that instead of buying 3 to 4 items at one time, I'll just buy one thing for Joaquin at a time..

So here's my sis' solution: PAID BLOGGING!!! Of course! For whatever reason she immediately brought up this topic and I just said yeah go ahead.. Since she'll do most of the opps and I'll just the fillers! (like this one? hehe).. So I asked her the other day on how much will be my cut on her money and I don't know if I got it right but I think she said that this is FOR ME!! woohoo! What a way to say: Here's the money to shop more for Joaquin! Hehe..

I guess being smarty runs in the family, way to fool me sis! Hehe!

0 comments: