Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas to Me..

So, even though I've been complaining all these time on how crazy my spending has been this couple of weeks, I still can't control my addiction and bought another pair of shoes last weekend! Hey its Christmas!! And if I like something I buy it for myself!! (talk about independence huh?! hahaha) I just felt that I deserve to buy something for myself a gift for the holidays. And that's what I did.

Its a Michael Kors Carina Ballet in black!! And its on sale.. That's why I grabbed it. I was so excited to show it to my sis since this is my first Michael Kors item. I do have to say that its worth it, the quality is really great and the shoes are comfortable. I normally just wear flats even at work, although they do encourage us to wear something with heels. Haha.

Oh and I do have some other gifts that I will give myself this Christmas. I got some new brushes for my Bare Minerals since I've been using my brushes for almost a year now and it really does look so worn out from frequent cleaning. I ordered Bare Minerals Volume III w/ Blush Brush from QVC, then bought two brushes at a beauty spa here in town that sells BE.

So I guess I'm all set for the holidays.. I'll take pictures of my "gifts" as I open them on Christmas Eve.. yeah right, I already tried one of the blush!

Happy Christmas everyone!!!


0 comments: