Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last Minute Shopping

*** this me getting my shopping gear on!***

Yup, I admit I am GUILTY!! After posting that I will try my very best to control my shopping craziness.. I did it again! Yesterday I was planning to post this as a challenge for me, before I hit the mall, what I had in mind is to challenge myself to just spend $100.00 and I have to buy a gift for one of my co-workers, then the rest will be up to me.. But I guess its same old me.. ( I forgot to change the date on my cam, so sorry!).. Lesson learned: Never go with the last minute holiday rush especially if you're a compulsive buyer like me!

*** ready...set... SHOP!! and off I hit the malls***

I cannot believe how much packed the malls are, it was so hard to find a parking slot. My dad just drop me off since he needs to pick up my mom who wanted to go as well. So we just set a meeting time and place which is after an hour. This is the part that I cannot believe myself, first spot I hit was Old Navy and from that store alone I know I already lose my challenge.. Hahaha. Its just that they have sweaters on sale and some tops that I can wear this winter for work. Oh and I bought two pairs of flats for reasons I don't know although I think they're really cute!
*** my Old Navy Ankle-Strap Skimmers***

Next I went to American Eagle to buy some cardigan sweaters for work since they have a nice fit for me. By the time I'm done at AE I got two big shopping bags so I decided to wait around for my dad. Oh and I hit this two stores which is right across each other in just under 30 minutes! Talk about crazy! Then I went ahead and tried to find a gift for my co-worker, and I got him a mug from Hallmark that says: Master of the Messy Desk! I really have to tell you that there are really a lot of items on sale, tops that normally goes for around $30 were only around $19, that's the reason why! Oh and the Disney store have so much toys on sale for 50% off and buy one get one treats! I decided not to buy anything since it was so crazy inside and the line on the register was so long. By the time I met up with my mom and dad after an hour, I was so hungry but the usual place we go to was so packed as well. So we decided to transfer to the other mall. And then of course the shopaholic in me wanted to check out Express and of course I end up buying 2 more turtleneck sweaters.. I just told my sis this morning, I shouldn't have bought those 2 tops instead I should have just buy me an Express jeans which is close to the price of the two sweaters! Ugh! My sis' said: compulsive ka kasi! haha and even though I can return it for exchange, I am just not that type of person.
So how crazy I got? Let's just say that before I left I have around $ 300 on my spending account and by the time I got home and checked my balance online I only have $ 84! haha. I am just so happy because this time I just shop for myself.. EVERYTHING FOR ME!! The first time I think in years! Its nice to think of yourself once in while.. Hey its Christmas!

1 comments:

Dorxie said...

omg ate! the blue old navy flats are lovely!