Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Been a While

I know! It feels like forever since my last post. I have so busy at work this week. My supervisor is on vacation, leaving us a little bit shorthanded at work. I had to do a couple of reports for the last month and ugh I hate those! This is really a stressful week and I've been meaning to posts stuff that has been happening lately. I will this weekend! Here's some things that I will be posting:

** Bank's Annual Christmas Tree Lighting- happened last monday!

** Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - it was on last night!! definitely a must-see! especially because of the Spice Girls first performance in years!!! Woohoo!!

** I need help on my Christmas Party outfit! - the dinner's next wednesday.. duh?!

** My Christmas Wishlist - just in case somebody wanted to buy me one!

I just hope I'll be able to survive the rest of the week without going crazy!

0 comments: