Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Day..Another Morning


Sunday.. Another gloomy day, good thing the rain already stop since its been pouring all night. So, I'm thinking what can I do today.. Maybe today I can finally hit the malls and do a little shopping, if its not gonna rain anymore. Oh boy, I really did have a bad Saturday, that it did put me in a bad mood the whole day.

But I did woke up a nice morning, mom was able to left something for breakfast (and for lunch too!) before she left for work. The weather is not that bad, though there is still a bit of fog but no news of rain for today. I surely hope this day will turn out better than yesterday. But hey, I think that part is all up to me! Have a wonderful day!

My Quote For the Day:

"Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

0 comments: