Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Addicted To Heroes..

When the first season of Heroes started, I wasn't really into it, the Connie from my work, told me to try to watch it, but then I have to see it from the start in order to understand the whole storyline. So one boring weekend I did a marathon of Heroes episodes watching it on my laptop. And next thing I knew I was hooked to it. I love on how exciting the story gets, and tuesday mornings, while making coffee, Connie and I will spend minutes talking about what happened and what do we think is going to happen. And I do have my favorite characters from the show. I like Hiro Nakamura played by Masi Oka and of course Peter Petrelli played by the handsome Milo Ventimiglia


I have to be honest, this post is really not about Heroes, but its about Peter though! Haha! It's just that lately I find the episodes a bit boring and on two incidents I kinda fall asleep. Just like night I did fall asleep while waiting for it. But then when I open my eyes.. Wow! Milo Ventimiglia!! He was being hosed down for decontamination! I mean when the second season started they've been showing "more" of Peter than the usual exposures he had.


Gosh! It really woke me up! So I tried looking it up today on the internet and found this pics.. And so more! The website I think have a frame by frame shot of this scene. And what's funny is afterwards I fell asleep again and never got the chance to finish the show. But I am catching up, I'm gonna watch it online tonight. I guess I just didn't realized how handsome he is on the first season but now they're putting more scenes of him and wow what a guy! Hope you guys try to watch Heroes too.. No not just for this reason, but it is really a good show..

0 comments: